While running errands yesterday I saw a pool at Rite Aid and decided to get one for the kids. When I went up to pay for it the cashier told me they were buy one get one free so we ended up bringing two home. Probably a good idea anyway since sometimes Hayden and Kyra really need their own space with water. Hayden could fill his up as much as he wanted and I kept Kyra's pretty low. Eventually they both just started jumping in one pool and then running and splashing into the other.
Kyra kept wanting to go on the swings, but the dirt eventually got too hot for our bare feet.
Hayden kept wanting me to get in the pool, so eventually I did for a
little bit when it got really hot. Definitely not a family size pool.
:) We had fun anyway though. Dax asked me "how" my maternity swimming suit went. I told him being 33 weeks pregnant and swimming suits don't go very well together, but my swimming suit did the best it could. Love my awesome tan line from gardening?
Eventually they just wanted to be in the same pool together. Hayden especially wanted to be with Kyra.
His and hers.
WELCOME SUMMER!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment