KYRA
Dislike:
-Staying in her crib. She SIMULTANEOUSLY learned how to climb out of her crib and open her door. She hasn't taken naps half of the days since. Arghh. I still lock her in her room for nap time, but need to find a way to lock the closet. Yesterday's nap time "activity" was to unload the dresser drawers and wipes container.
Likes:
-Unloading anything and everything, dumping glasses filled with liquid, and getting muddy. Really muddy. Oh, and bubblegum. She is always asking for some.
HAYDEN
Dislikes:
-Cleaning up messes, and getting dressed for the day. He would stay in pajamas 24/7 if I let him. He often sneaks back into them at some point during the day.
Likes:
-Tackling, pulling, wrestling, and soaking Kyra. Listening to books. He is getting into chapter books like The Magic Treehouse series. Watching shows and playing legos.
DAX:
Dislikes:
-Getting up at 4:30 to be to work by 5:30. Luckily it was only for a few days, and he said they drove the first new prototype of "his machine" off the line yesterday! He has worked really hard on the Z-135 and has made some awesome improvements to it.
-Studying for the FE exam. Maybe it's not so much that he doesn't like the studying, just mainly how time consuming it is away from the rest of his life. Four more months until he takes the test...
Likes:
-Our new bed, getting to work with his hands (which he hasn't been able to do often enough lately because he is so busy), and a good breakfast.
ME:
Dislike:
-BIRDS. My strawberries are actually producing on their first year (albeit a little late), but the birds are pecking them and our cherry tree like crazy!! We have a net over the tree and a scarecrow, but I am working on something else. I also told the neighbor boy to shoot as many as his heart desires.
-Being big and pregnant in the summer. 6 weeks to go. I'm swearing off late summer/fall babies after this. If I can help it.
-How long this table project is taking!! The chairs are all completely done, now on to the table. I told Dax I have to get this finished before the baby comes.
Like:
-Watching my first garden grow!! It is a lot more time consuming than I was envisioning, mainly because the kids are no help yet and Dax hasn't had the time. But watching the work of my own hands grow and produce is amazing. I've got tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and onions coming on, and the corn, peas, beans, carrots, cucumber, potato and melon plants are out of the ground!
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment