I finally got around to downloading the pictures off of my camera, HOORAY! Our past week in pictures...picture overload I know.
Me at 29 weeks. Hayden snapped the picture for me, and wasn't too happy about it so he only used one hand, hence the blurriness. I'm feeling big and tired. I think my size has doubled from this picture, now that I am 30 weeks. Maybe I'm just more tired because I have so many things I am trying to get done before the baby comes.
Whenever Dad goes out to do something in the back the kids always want to go with him.
Hayden discovered there was ice cream in the freezer. He ate a good cup and a half and then put it away in the fridge. Lucky for him I discovered it before it was ruined; you don't mess with Mama's chip and mint ice cream.
After baths one evening these two sneaked into the play room and turned on a show. They are getting to be better friends all the time, and I love watching them be sweet to one another.
Wrestling time with Dad is becoming a bedtime ritual at our house. Even though it probably doesn't help at all with bedtime I love hearing their little squeals(or big squeals from Kyra). Kyra already has mastered the, "owie...Mama!" cry when she is ready to be done, even if she isn't hurt. Girls will be girls I suppose.
Two handsome boys.
And sometimes silly.
Kyra has seen Hayden go to the bathroom so often she just assumes this is how you go. She will often say, "Go potty" and run in, lift up the lid, and pull up her shirt. Finally the other day I decided I should have her sit down when she runs in so at least when the time comes she knows how to sit. To my surprise, when I sat her on it she went a little bit, no training seat or anything! I still think she needs a couple of months though.
The grass is growing!! You can tell where we ran out of seed and ended up seeding a week later. We bought seed for 25,000 sq. feet and managed to use it in 10,000 square feet. A $200 mistake. If we could actually get a few sunny, hot days it might actually take off. The raspberries and strawberries are doing well. It is so exciting watching my own plants grow!
The close-up.
This little man loves legos. He builds with them every day and is nearly always carrying around some creation he has made. It is a good quiet activity. I need to start making preschool time a requirement before any legos because we have been seriously lacking when it comes to academic learning around here.
Having Dax's family over for a Memorial Day BBQ. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the occasion. It was really windy, but fun to have everyone over to our house for a change.
Dax also played in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament here in Moses Lake last weekend. I was nervous for him because he hasn't played basketball in so long, but he did AWESOME. They had 3 wins and 1 loss and ended up taking 5th. I thought it was weird that they only played 4 games and were done, especially only losing one game, but Dax said 4 games in 24 hours was enough for his body, and the kids probably wouldn't have handled much more.
Dax's brother Vard and his cousin Taylor live with us during the week because they are doing internships at Genie. It is a little tricky trying to feed 3 males with big appetites, but we enjoy having them around when they are here.












0 comments:
Post a Comment