Last weekend my siblings came to Washington for a family reunion. Krystal and her family were missing and Matthew is still on a mission, but the other 8 of us and our families were there. 17 adults and 23 kids. Thursday they went to the Mollotte's and had a swimming party and dinner. My family didn't make it because we were driving back to our house each night and 2 hours of driving just wasn't going to happen that evening.
Friday morning we had ultimate frisbee in the park. I opted out because I didn't think running 2 weeks post partum was a good idea. Next year. Dax got to play though. We had lunch at my parent's house and had guessing jars and visiting time. In the late afternoon we went out to Rowley's pond for canoeing and had dinner out there.
Saturday they had a fun run at 7:30 but we obviously didn't make it to that. We had lunch and relay games at Shandiin's and played angry birds in the afternoon. I wish I had taken a picture of the boxes set up and the water balloons being launched at it. Then we had dinner and homemade ice cream and said our good byes. We don't get to see the Utah families often enough, but it was sure good to see them for a few days! I am excited for the next one when I finally won't be pregnant or 2 weeks post delivery!

Ultimate frisbee
Waiting to roast s'mores
Typical Kyra look: dirty face, messy hair
Relay games
canoeing-I have NEVER seen as many frogs and tadpoles in my entire life combined as I saw in this one pond. Good thing we weren't planning on swimming in it.
They were both exhausted by the time we left each night. It made for a nice peaceful ride home








0 comments:
Post a Comment