We have been busy lately. Or maybe I just feel busy, so I feel like we have been. Nothing too exciting, but we have been doing something constantly, so constantly that I haven't even taken pictures. What's happening with us:
Our main event: Dax's sister Taneil and her family have come to live with us for a few weeks until they find a place they would like to rent in Basin City. I went grocery shopping on Monday and realized why my Mom just went to Costco or Winco for everything when I was growing up. Unfortunately I don't have one of those in Moses Lake. Fortunately I am not taking care of 6 kids 10 and under by myself while being this pregnant. What was my mother thinking?!!? Hayden and Kyra are having fun with 4 cousins they haven't seen much, because the Specht's lived in California and Nebraska prior to the move here. I am loving getting to know Taneil well.
Other events: a ward party, going to the park, doctor appointments, Dax working jobs with my Dad and brothers, church callings, garden picking (I am getting lots of cucumbers and snap peas and still have squash and zucchini like CRAZY), making freezer meals, and just plain ol' living.
We were having family council the other day. August has barely begun and the month is already full on the calendar. It will be a fun whirlwind of a month.
Single digits to my due date now. I lost my mucous plug a few days before both of my kids and haven't done that yet, so I am guessing it won't come as a total surprise when I go into labor. Probably another week.
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment