Hayden's quotes:
Hayden ran into the room where I was feeding Kyra, picked up a boy scout book that happened to be there (I think thanks to my dad's new calling as YM president) and said, "This is my favorite book, this is Hayden's special book." I'll remind him of that someday.
"Hayden is not going to marry daddy. Hayden is going to marry a girl. (after a long pause) Hayden is going to marry baby Kya."
After seeing two people on the television kissing, Hayden exclaimed, "These two are friends!"
For you Dr. Seuss lovers, at dinner Hayden said, "A simple thimble could cost less than a single shingle I guess." Can you tell we've been reading 'Oh Say Can You Say?'
Kyra finally smiling after a day and a half of sad expressions, cries and fevers. Hopefully the worst is behind us.
The good news that Kase (Dax's brother) is engaged.
Dax knowing I would be so excited that my dad brought home some grapes that he washed up a whole bowl for me.
My first bath in months. Not nearly long enough, but heavenly none the less.
Summertime
1 year ago

1 comments:
How exciting about Kase!
Post a Comment