It pours. At least around here right now it does. My mom and Dax have both been sick with a fever/cough/head cold for the last couple of days. Dax was the 6th guy to pick it up at work. To show you how infrequently Dax gets sick, this is the first sick day he has taken from any job he's had since we've been married. I turned up with pink eye AGAIN and can't begin to describe how frustrated I am at having to throw away another tube of mascara and go through the sanitizing/paranoid process all over again. My paranoia level was just beginning to ebb after we had been pink eye free for 2 weeks. I barely opened another tube of mascara after going without for over a month (a hard thing for me, I feel like I look like a zombie without some lift to my eyes). Kyra had been fussy all morning (screaming if I put her down and slightly toned down if I held her) so I finally chalked it up to teething. Hayden was just a poor little boy in the mix who needed some love from people who couldn't fully give it to him. This afternoon I have felt nauseous, and thought maybe I was getting a variation of what Dax and my mom have. Then I realized that Kyra was feeling the same way after she vomited all over her clothing and mine. I realized this is a whole new ball game. I'm still holding onto the glimmer of hope that Hayden won't get either sickness, but he put Kyra's pacifier in his mouth earlier so we'll see. Hopefully it all passes quickly, we are headed to my brother's wedding next weekend in Arizona. We're looking forward to some figurative sunshine around here.
Summertime
1 year ago

3 comments:
Not fun. Sounds like the girls and I have the same thing as Dax and your mom have. Not fun.
Hope all of you get feeling better for the wedding!!
My cousin had that problem with pink eye. Turned out she was allergic to the generic brand and had to get the expensive name brand stuff. But it did the trick. Sorry about all the sickies!
I hope you all are feeling better. That would drive me crazy to have buy new mascara again. Are you driving to the wedding in AZ?
Post a Comment