My number one phrase this past week has been, "If you always go in the potty, you will get a Buzz Lightyear on Sunday." This morning after Hayden went to the bathroom I brought out Buzz and he has been in heaven ever since. Buzz and Woody even knelt and folded arms for family prayers with us tonight. After 3 days of attempting to help Hayden use the potty I decided to give up and put him in diapers. The very next day he decided all on his own that he was going to go in the potty and has been better and better every day since. When we first started potty training I told him he could have Buzz Lightyear when he went in the potty and so most times after he hopped off the toilet he would say, "I go lots and lots of times in the potty and I get a Buzz!" Buzz Lightyear really came to my rescue, I don't think any other incentive would have done it.
Potty trained before the age of 2 1/2 for a first born male was a pleasant surprise. Goodbye diapers (at least for child #1)!
Summertime
1 year ago

1 comments:
That is awesome!
Post a Comment