I am so completely behind on both picture taking and picture posting. Here are a few of my recent catch up pictures of my kids. I am still avoiding photos, as my haircut has not improved much with an additional 3 inches. :) My brother is getting married in less than 3 weeks and I really should cut it before then. We don't seem to be any closer to getting a house, although searching and researching takes up much of my time.
Our news:
-Kyra is losing hair like crazy, poor girl. Her hair keeps getting longer, but it keeps falling out as well, an interesting combination
-Kyra rolled over for the first time a few days ago, but hasn't attempted it since. She is still a gem and sleeps 10 hours at night for me. She will be 5 months tomorrow! (Time goes...where?)
-Hayden's new favorite phrases: "What happened?" "My do it by myself" "My went peepee on the ground, mommy so sad!"
-We've ALL had pink eye, multiple times. I think we've all had it 3 times besides Hayden, who only had it twice (ironic, since he touches his eyes and everything else all the time)
-Dax enjoys his job, but not the 45 minute commute
-I've been wearing glasses for 6 weeks straight. I ran out of contacts and needed an eye exam but we weren't able to get insurance through Dax's work until today...my appointment is tomorrow. I'm excited to be done with glasses!!!
-I am attempting some P90X...if I am lucky I do 3-4 days a week, but it feels great to get back in shape and I'm itching for warm weather to get out and RUN!











Summertime
1 year ago

4 comments:
She looks just like your son! THey are so cute:)
You're kids definitely have the same parents! They could be twins if not for the age difference.
Your kids look so big, I guess I haven't seen pictures in awhile. It would be fun to get together some time that your in tri cities. Let us know, we would love to have you guys over.
Jodi
Sounds like life is rolling along! Cute pics of the kids. I hope you are enjoying being in WA again!
Post a Comment