We are starting to feel jinxed around here. The washer went out last week. The freezer in the garage went out 3 days ago. The computer is hanging on by a thread (has no sound, and the power cord is getting temperamental). The computer is 7 1/2 years old, which is forever in laptop years, but it has been good to us, until our kids haven't been good to it. We are on the hunt for a bed, and with sprinklers and grass being put in within the month Dax is wondering if I think money grows on trees. :) When I told my Mom all of this she said, "Welcome to real life." Only my Mom would give me the "suck it up and deal with it" line. I love her honesty.
Besides all of that, and Hayden and I being a little sick, we are doing well. I love that there were so many talks on parenting and raising children during conference. After conference weekend I feel a renewed strength to be more tender with my children, more sensitive to Dax's needs, and more firm in my resolve to follow the promptings of the Spirit.
We are hoping for some good weather all week so that we can make some major progress in the backyard. It is finally starting to feel like spring around here!!
Summertime
1 year ago

2 comments:
When it rains it pours. Sometimes I hate that, though. Conference was awesome, right?!
hahaha! Well, it's not funny but I know how you feel! Seriously, why does it have to happen all at once!?
At least you have a healthy baby growin and a now healthy family right! :) Congrats on another girl!!! They are too much fun!!
Post a Comment