I couldn't think of a catchy title to capture the eclectic post I am writing. I could have titled it "Last Week", but that was lame.
Remember the post where I bragged about Makala's many skills? Here is just a taste of the many things she can do. She gave Kyra and me (and just sent me one for the new baby!) matching half-aprons that are ADORABLE.
This photo is courtesy of Hayden
My mom gave Hayden an apron and Taneil's mother-in-law Chris made us this chef's hat a couple of Christmases ago. We were making pizza together.
We went to the park just outside the aquatic center this last week with my friend Sarah and her two girls. Hayden and Addie play SO WELL together. I love it. We were at the park for 3 1/2 hours, the kids were having such a good time! Here are Kyra and Aislie on the swings--made for 2-5 year olds, which is why you can hardly see their heads.
I had to add this picture because it looks like I did Kyra's hair all cute, but in reality it is morning hair. I can't get it to look like that when I try. My baby is getting so big! Everyone we see keeps telling me how she is losing her cheeks. Sad day for me. :(
Hayden is WAY into building with Legos right now. I love it. He will sit quietly and build for hours. I'm not kidding. MY 3 1/2 year old. I wish I would have taken a picture of the plane he made the other day. I thought, "You are 3, you shouldn't be able to build that." It was so cool. Some recent 'quick' creations:
And...look how far we've come!!!!!!!!
The day we moved in
Now
The railroad ties are where the play set will go--when we eventually
get one. The garden will be just past that, the raspberry rows will
line the back of the lot, and the fruit trees will line the right
fence. Still haven't decided what to do with the strawberries and
blueberries, but we have to decide soon because they come next week!!
Sprinklers go in this weekend.









1 comments:
What great lego creations!
I can't wait to see how your backyard changes even more!
Post a Comment