Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Boating

Last Friday our friends Jon and Traci Redford invited us to go boating with them.  Actually, they have been inviting us for well over a month, and it just seemed like something always kept us from going.  Jon called as we were sitting down to dinner, so we quickly ate, grabbed our suits and went.  So glad we did.

Hayden was so excited to ride the tube behind the boat.  He wasn't scared at all, but I think by the end his little arm muscles were exhausted. 
 Giving me a wave.
 All the Mamas and kids.  We each have two kids.  Traci's son Carter is just hiding behind her. :)
 Yes, I was 37 weeks pregnant on this little outing.  I told Jon if the waves made me go into labor that he was to blame.
 Kyra was all smiles, she loved just riding in the boat.
 I don't know what Dax was doing, but his face is hilarious in this picture.
 Cute picture of Daddy and his girl.
 At the end Kyra got cold enough that she decided to snuggle up to Carter.

 We also stopped for a little while and let the kids play on the beach.  They had so much fun.

The pregnant silhouette(if you can call it that)
 Again, Kyra is all for the camera.
We had such a great time!

0 comments: