Friday, July 20, 2012

Full Term

Today I am officially considered full term.  My other two came exactly 2 days before their respective due dates, so I am not planning on this baby coming for a couple of weeks.  I need at least until the first of August to get my life a little more organized in prep for baby anyway.  My Mom is taking my kids for a couple of days early next week to really help me get some things done.  It will be very helpful.  I am just dreaming about all the cleaning and organizing I can do with two days to myself. :)  Dax's sister Taneil and her family are moving in with us around the end of next week, so I'd like to have things somewhat ready for them to come.  We are planning on a good weekend here doing some much needed yard and inside work after a couple of weekends away!

Dax and I were talking last night about the future and his work goals and such.  I stopped and realized that Dax has been working at his job for a year and a half.  Two years in December.  Then we looked at Kyra and realized she was 3 months old when we moved to Washington.  Time flies so quickly.  I am sure the next year of my life is just going to feel like a whirlwind, but hopefully I will document well enough that I will have memories!

0 comments: