Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Proof

Just a little evidence to prove that for 2 days during 2012 my house was clean. :) 
Hayden's room
 Kyra's room
 Kid's bathroom
 Just look at the floor!!!  I don't even want to walk on that beautifully clean wood.


As I was cleaning I remembered that there was once a time when I was good at keeping the house clean.  Before kids, when we always had less than 1000 square feet (usually less than 500), and we were gone most of the day.  Someday I'll always have a clean house again.  For now I am going to enjoy the smudges on every household surface.

1 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

ditto. I know that someday the house will be clean again . . .but right now I feel like a slob ;) I would rather have time with my kids than my spotless house though.
It looks great. You did a wonderful job!!