We are in the home stretch with this pregnancy...less than a month before my due date. I am feeling the effects of being 9 months pregnant in July. I am swollen a lot more than I was with Kyra (but not with Hayden...being 7000 ft above sea level does that to you). I couldn't wear my wedding ring the last 2 months with Hayden.
This little girl seems to think my bladder is a punching bag. I've concluded it is way more uncomfortable than the rib kicking my other two loved to do. I am so excited to meet this little girl and find out what unique personality she will bring to our family.
My gracious photographer Hayden snapped this picture of me at 34 weeks. I am pretty sure I was this big on the day I delivered Kyra. I just looked back at the picture taken the day I went to the hospital, and I AM the same size. My only consolation is that I don't weigh more, my body is just stretching out.
Time to start getting the baby clothes and gear out! I always get excited about a new baby when I see the tiny clothes hanging in the closet awaiting a cute baby to wear them.


1 comments:
you look amazing! SO TINY! I am excited for you to get to meet your new one. Newborns are my favorite!
Post a Comment