Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Softball

Dax has been playing on a softball team with other guys who work at Genie.  It has been a good outlet for him, although it's been so long since he has played.  The kids and I try to go to all the games we can.  Dax has been asking me to take the camera, and usually even when I do I don't get around to taking pictures.  I finally snapped a few for him, on his second to the last game.

Waiting on 3rd to run to home
 The kids and I need lots of ice water while we sit in the sun and watch.
 Dax's brother Vard and cousin Taylor were both on the team with Dax, which he really enjoyed.  Taylor happened to be gone this game, so I only got a picture of Dax and Vard.

 Our first time to the softball fields the kids discovered a play area.  I was worried I would never get to see any of the games because the kids would run off to play.  We made a deal that we had to watch half of Daddy's game before we went to play, and the kids held up their end surprisingly well.
 It was probably 97 degrees, obvious from all of our rosy cheeks! 
Yep, my kids are adorable

1 comments:

Rachel J said...

Jen, after catching up on your posts I have to say you are amazing! I love seeing how much fun you guys are having and all of your projects that you are getting done even being pregnant. Good work! We are excited to meet your new girl soon!