Tuesday, July 1, 2008

26 Weeks

Well I am now at 26 weeks, and it seems that I wake up every morning and I've grown a little bit! I am dreading maternity pants, but the rubber band trick is getting harder to do with some of my pants (by the way, thanks Taneil for showing me). I know that I should just accept it and start wearing mainly maternity clothes, but I'll probably hold out for a couple more weeks (if I don't get too big!).

Our little man is kicking constantly, and Dax enjoys feeling him move around. Sometimes if he is paying attention he gets to see my belly's contortions when the baby really changes position! I am grateful that no one knows me well enough to feel comfortable touching my belly, because the thought of anyone doing that besides Dax still bothers me. We'll see if I change my mind over the next several weeks. :)

6 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Everyone touches Holly's belly as if it's ok, complete strangers too...

Phil and Holly said...

You should get a Belly Band. They are a band of stretchy material that you wear around your hips that cover your unbuttoned/unzipped pants! They just look like the bottom of a tank top. You can find them at Motherhood or probably online. I got a white one and I loved it because it extended my "non-maternity" wardrobe many more weeks :) -Holly

Tina Braegger said...

You are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

you look cute!! People constantly touched my belly, you probably will soon. I got to the point where I just said "oh, well":)

Samantha said...

Well, Jenn you deffinitely look great still. Just a little bump, pretty lucky. As for maternity clothes, they aren't that bad. I think they are made for a good reason cause they just feel so much more comfortable. But you probably still don't have to worry for a little bit. I hope you guys are enjoying AZ, and having a good summer. Take care.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Hey this is Maryanne Nelson from the 78th ward. Are you guys going to be back in the ward? I'm just wondering because I would like to add you to the ward blog and if not I would like to add you as past members of the ward. Leave a comment on the 78th Ward Blog if you would be okay with a link to your blog.

Oh and if you don't want maternity clothes just yet, then you might want to try this website.

http://www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html

Here's a website my friend told me about to help cover with pants not fitting. I bought one through Amazon.com and it works really well. I just probably would buy a size bigger than what they suggested.