Saturday, July 19, 2008

Picture Update

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately (I know pictures are always more interesting than words):

Dax has been playing basketball on Friday afternoons. He has been excited about his consistency at the 3-point line lately! He had 2 dunks and some amazing shots when I watched, but of course I only had the camera on when there was nothing to take a picture of. :) I'll video record it next time...


Here is my baby belly at 28 weeks. This is one of the shirts I got for $5.


We went and played tennis today with Ben and Chelsea Hudson. I haven't played in nearly 2 years, and being 7 months pregnant definitely didn't help with my quickness. However, we had a good time and hopefully we'll go again soon! I really enjoy tennis.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

how fun! Jen I can't believe how tiny your belly still is! You look amazing! I'm glad you're having fun, but we're excited for you guys to come back too :)

Josh said...

Way to go Dax. I heard you have been banned from playing ball in 2 states because your skills are so far advanced. is that true? Jen, Sam & I think you are becoming pregnant gracefully!

*~McGarys~* said...

I can see your tummy! lol So cute:)

*Megan Marie* said...

Hey Jen!! I haven't heard from you in years! Congrats on the baby!!!! I'm glad to see all is well!! Email me sometime and keep in touch!
farmtowngrl@gmail.com

~Megan~