Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Short Hair!

So I got so sick of my unhealthy hair today that I decided to make a haircut appointment. When I got on the phone with the lady I just decided spur of the moment to go in today. Originally I was only going to get a couple of inches off of the ends to make it more healthy...but ended up getting 8 inches cut off! This is the shortest my hair has been in many years. I've been telling Dax for the longest time that I was going to get my hair cut shorter and he was never too excited because he had never really seen me with it and he loves long hair. I decided not to tell him and just let him have a little surprise when he came home from work. I was nervous that he wouldn't like it, but he loves it! Hooray! It will definitely take some getting used to, but it feels so healthy!

3 comments:

ellsworth family said...

That is a nice hair length on you. I love your little prego belly!!!!
Tell Dax I said hi! Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

I love it! You look SO good Jen--way to be brave! I surprised Kenny like that one time too. It's good to keep them on their toes a little :)

Tina Braegger said...

Your hair is SOOO stinkin cute!! How fun!! I hope you guys are doing well :)