Our good friends Josh and Sam Thun were living in Utah for the last month, which we were so excited about. We haven't lived in the same state since we were at BYU-Idaho together 3 years ago. I saw Sam a little over a year ago, but Dax hadn't seen Josh in 3 years. We didn't get to see them as much as we would have liked, our schedules always seemed to be opposite, but we enjoyed having them during the time they were here and will definitely miss them. We went to IHOP with them the morning they left town, and we had so much fun. We decided it can't be that long before we see them next time!
By the way: If you go onto IHOP.com and sign up for their member's club they will send you a coupon that you can print for a free breakfast. You also get a free breakfast on your birthday and again on the anniversary of when you signed up. Every person who signs up can take it in, so both Dax and I got our breakfast for free...$19 worth!
Hayden and Liberty, she is 3 months his senior (our second children will be about 3 months apart as well)


Summertime
1 year ago

2 comments:
You cut your hair! I LOVE IT!
I have been so out of the blogging world lately!! I love those pics. I'm so glad we were able to see you guys. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.
Post a Comment