The weekend of July 17th we went to a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. They have these Christensen reunion's annually, but Dax and I haven't been able to go for the last 3 years. We had lots of fun with family. One of the biggest highlights, for all 3 of us, was canoeing down the Bear River. Our canoe had Dax, me, Hayden, my brother Josh, and two of his children (Ozkar and Maia). We were fortunate enough to see lots of wildlife on our trip: 1 bull moose, 1 cow and 1 calf moose, lots of elk, 1 deer, and 1 pelican. We were about 15 yards from the bull moose as he was crossing the water, it was a little scary to think about, but way cool to see.
Hayden still talks about "boat with Josh, moose" nearly every day.
I didn't take the camera on the canoe, in case we happened to tip over, so the only picture I have is one we took after we were done.
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment