I think I have probably been through the closet looking at and organizing the baby girl clothes we have for at least 20 minutes a day for the past couple of weeks. I have her hospital bag all packed, and everything that I can think of that we'll need for the first couple of weeks all ready. I am definitely excited for this little girl to come. Yes, I know that means that I will be up at night (but my actual sleep will be much improved then) and juggling the needs of two children will be a whole new world, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be for it, so it might as well happen sooner rather than later. I have 20 days left, and I probably shouldn't keep count because it will only make it take longer. I'm hoping for an August 31st baby. It would be fun to have a birthday in August, September, October, and November (baby, me, Hayden, and Dax, respectively). What I'm praying for is at least that she doesn't come late. We'll see what happens.
Summertime
1 year ago

3 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you guys to get a girl, they really are SO FUN and way different than boys (in my experience anyway). I think the part I miss the most is all the cute clothes out there for girls. I will go into a store because Hunter is in need of clothing and 9 out of 10 times I come out with something for Kyla too and sometimes nothing for Hunter and something for Kyla. Can't wait to see her and hopefully she comes sooner than later:)
Best of luck getting that baby to come sooner than later :) I can't wait to see pictures of her.
You could have this baby before we are back in the country. I know that may not sound soon to you, but it does to me.
Post a Comment