So back when we didn't have the internet for a while and I was "out of it" with the blogging world I had many people on my blogging list go private, but because I didn't get on the check blogs until the blogs were private, I no longer have access to people's blogs that we would love to keep up with. I have been meaning to do this for a while, and am just finally getting around to it. Here is my list of people whose blogs I don't have permission to view.
Rory and Melissa
Josh and Jade
Cole and Michelle
Tyrell and Tina
Ben and Chelsea
If you wouldn't mind adding the email address jenniferwells4@gmail.com, we would love to keep up with your blogs! Thanks
Summertime
1 year ago

3 comments:
That is so funny that you posted this because the same thing has happened to me on some. They are ones I didn't frequent often enough that I missed the post they are private. Hope you get your invites:)
I added you. You didn't miss much, I don't update much. I need to do better. Glad things are going well for you guys!
added you :)
Post a Comment