...can you log on to a place like diapers.com and order 3 cases of diapers and 1 case of wipes and have them arrive at your doorstep (free of shipping charges) in LITERALLY 24 hours. Hayden has been sick and I wouldn't even have made it to the store in the next 24 hours to buy diapers. Wow. Now that my diapers have arrived, I think I have all of the essentials for this little one. 4 weeks to go...I'm hoping for about 3.
P.S. If you have never shopped there, you can enter the code DROP10 at checkout and get $15 off your total purchase. :)
Summertime
1 year ago

4 comments:
I really like diapers.com. Super fast and about the same price as other places!
I was just getting ready to order some diapers from them because we are all out. I used your promo code to help you out, even though I already had a diff. one. :)
haha that is too cool! I love diapers.com..great deals!
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer..your pictures are great! Little Hayden is not so little anymore :)
You look great Jen! Good luck with baby #2. Cant wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment